Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bile duct blues part 5a

I an going in for the ERCP (kudos to Phil R-he was first to tell me to expect one of those) and stent at 1:30 pm. In the mean time my colleagues at Precedence have given me a Nexus 7 to blog with, it does help a lot and is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all for the cards and messages and kind gifts, to Katerina Andronus from HISA and Leon Piterman from Monash for the beautiful flowers. Apologies if I have forgotten anyone. Blogging through the morphine is a bit of a challenge.

Will report in when recovering from the ERCP.

Jon

2 comments:

rachel_reicheru said...

Goodluck Jon you'll be fine but I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you and hopefully will come visit with my present for u soon! lots of love! - Rachel

rachel_reicheru said...

Goodluck today Jon! *hugs* I'm thinking of you and wishing you the best! have all my fingers and toes crossed. Will hopefully visit once you feel up to it - brought you a little gift ;) lots of love and thinking of u heaps - rachel