Friday, March 01, 2013

Wonders of modern chemistry part 7

The chemicals are certainly having an impact. I feel pretty miserable.
The main problem is that the pain in my surgical wound has increased again, presumably because of neuropathic effects of one of the drugs. I will have to ask about that. While not nauseous, I don't have much of an appetite and I am constipated again. It's like I've lost two weeks of recovery.

Still attached to a portable pump which is a nuisance but only until this afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jon, Christine here. Have just walked inside after watching starry skies for a while to cool down...and have come in to read your blog. I'm sorry to hear that you have some awful side effects from the chemo, but this is pretty typical isn't it. Anyway we're thinking of you and hope you're able to have some time free of feeling ill soon.This is just a private note to you and sending love, Christine